Ultrasync Self Contained Hub
Change Backup Battery
You will need a small Philip’s screwdriver. There is a screw on the bottom of the device that needs to be undone before the panel can be seperated from the wall or desk stand. You will also need an Ultrasync Backup Battery.
Before changing the battery of your device, please unplug the transformer.
Locate the battery cover
Remove the screw holding the battery cover in place and remove
Locate the battery pack.
Pinch the end of the wire and remove it from its connection.
Remove the battery pack.
Place a new battery pack in the device (Ultrasync Backup Battery).
Connect the battery wires to their connection.
Place the cover back on the device and screw it back in place.
After changing the battery, plug the transformer back in.
Changing User Codes
1. Open the Ultrasync+ App on your Phone
2. Select your Site
3. Touch the 3 horizontal Bars in the Top Corner
4. Touch “USERS” from the menu (you only get this option if you are a Master User)
5. Touch the Person you would like to change, or touch the + to add a new user.
6. Touch Done or Back until you are back on your main screen
7. Email or Fax your Changes to the Monitoring Center (Changes@CanadianSecuritySystems.ca or 403-758-3956)
SHARE US WITH YOUR FRIENDS!