Change Backup Battery
Before changing the battery of your device, please unplug the transformer.
Locate the notch in the bottom corner of the device and gently pry off the cover.
Locate the two tabs on the top of the device and lift them both up to remove the device from the base.
Locate the battery.
Pinch the end of the wire and unplug it.
Remove the battery pack.
Place the new battery back in the slot.
Reconnect the battery wires to their connection
Replace the device on it's base. Press in until you hear a click.
Replace the cover on the base. Press in until you hear a click.
After changing the battery, plug the transformer back in and reset the clock on the device.
Changing User Codes
1. Press the Gear Icon in the bottom Right-hand Corner of the Screen to Enter “Status & Settings” screen.
2. From the Status & Settings screen, scroll down to the Programming option and press Enter.
3. Enter your access code and press OK.
4. From the Programming screen, press ACCESS CODES.
5. To add or edit an access code, press the white field next to the access code.
6. Enter the new/edited code on the numbered keypad and press SAVE.
7. Press CLOSE repeatedly to exit menus.
8. Email or Fax your Changes to the Monitoring Center (Changes@CanadianSecuritySystems.ca or 403-758-3956)
SHARE US WITH YOUR FRIENDS!