Change Backup Battery
Before changing the battery of your device, please unplug the transformer.
Push in the tab at the top of the device and remove the outer cover.
Find the tab on the inside of the slot at the top and push it up with the screwdriver.
Pull apart the cover and the base.
Locate the battery cover.
Unscrew the cover and pull out the battery.
Remove the wires from the battery terminals.
Attach the wires to a new battery (6V 1.2Ah SLA), ensuring the red and black wires match up with the terminals of the same colour.
Place the battery back in the slot and screw on the cover. Note the hole in the side of the cover for the wires.
Replace the cover on the base. Press in until you hear a click.
Replace the outer cover on the base. Press in until you hear a click.
After changing the battery, plug the transformer back in and reset the clock on the device.
Changing User Codes
1. Open the cover of the Control Panel.
2. The panel voice prompts you to Use red numbered keys to enter 4-digit ID. Enter your master access code using the red numbered keys.
3. The panel voice prompts you to Please select from START MENU. Press the Add button on the START MENU.
4. The panel voice prompts you to Select from MAIN MENU. Press the Access Code button on the MAIN MENU.
5. The panel voice responds with Master Code, press again for next access code or DONE to select or CANCEL to quit. Press the access code button again to hear the next access code. When you hear the access code you wish to change press the DONE Button.
6. Enter 4 new numbers using the red numbered keys.
7. Close the Control Panel cover
8. Email or Fax your Changes to the Monitoring Center (Changes@CanadianSecuritySystems.ca or 403-758-3956)
SHARE US WITH YOUR FRIENDS!