How to Change an Access Code
1. Open the cover of the Control Panel.
2. The panel voice prompts you to Use red numbered keys to enter 4-digit ID. Enter your master access code using the red numbered keys.
3. The panel voice prompts you to Please select from START MENU. Press the Add button on the START MENU.
4. The panel voice prompts you to Select from MAIN MENU. Press the Access Code button on the MAIN MENU.
5. The panel voice responds with Master Code, press again for next access code or DONE to select or CANCEL to quit. Press the access code button again to hear the next access code. When you hear the access code you wish to change press the DONE Button.
6. Enter 4 new numbers using the red numbered keys.
7. Close the Control Panel cover
8. Email or Fax your Changes to the Monitoring Center (Datawest@apidealers.com or 1-866-615-4304)